Sunday 19 November 2017

DO YOU KNOW YOUR GOD?



In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1. (KJV)
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending. Revelations 1:8. (KJV)
And He is before all things and by Him all things consist. Colossians 1:17.( KJV)

The journey of life starts and ends with God. You cannot really make anything meaningful out of life until you place God at the centre of your life and all you do. This is because the journey through life is full of difficulties, highs and lows, challenges and troubles and only the creator of the universe can take us through those paths unhurt.

For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. Acts 17:28-29. (KJV)

In God, we live. In Him, we breathe, and in Him, we have our being. Make the wise choice to
live for God today and you will not regret it as long as you live. Recognize Him as your creator and surrender your all to Him. A man without God compares to a ship without a rudder. God is the very essence of man's existence. Make Him the essence of your existence today.

The discovery of life starts with seeking and finding God. Without Him, you cannot find true meaning and fulfilment in life. Without Him, life will deal you a big blow. Without Him, we are nothing. To make the decision to give God control of your life, confess Jesus as Lord and Saviour over your life. Repeat the prayers below.
Prayer of Salvation
Lord Jesus, I come to today as a sinner. I confess and denounce all my past sins,
And I ask that You forgive me. Cleanse me with your precious blood.
And wash me clean from all my sins. Now I know I am born again.
Thank you Lord for the precious gift of Salvation

Prayer Points
1.      Thank you Lord for the Privilege of being born into this world
2.      Lord, thank you for the precious gift of salvation
3.      Lord, may I know you more and the power of your resurrection
4.      Lord, I receive the grace to make you the very essence of my existence
5.      Take all of me, and use me for your glory Lord. I surrender my all to you.
6.      I decree that anything standing as a distraction to knowing you Lord, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please let me know if this post has made a difference in your life or if there is any way I can be of help to you

@
}, 10);