Tuesday 28 November 2017

HAVE YOU ASKED FOR HIS HELP?

This morning, I watched my last child as he tried to open a pack of biscuit. I heard him screaming even as he tried to open the biscuit. I could tell how much he wanted to open the biscuit so
he could eat it.

Read DO YOU KNOW YOUR GOD?

I was standing beside him but he chose to shout and scream, rather than ask for my help. I could help him open the biscuit without stress but I was keen to know the outcome of his struggles. You guesses rightly. He could not open it so I eventually helped out.

SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW POST

 Then, it dawned on me that, we so often go through life, seeking meaning and answers, when all we should have done was to ask the MANUFACTURER (OUR CREATOR) who knows the PRODUCT (YOU) in and out.


We forget that God says "He will help us". He said, " When you pass through the waters, He will be with you, when you pass through the fire, shall not burn you"(Isaiah 43:2). He said, "Call on me and I will show you great and mighty things that you know not"(Jeremiah 33:3). " God is our very present help in times of trouble"(Psalms 46:1).

Many times, God is our last point of call. However,God wants to be our first point of call. We scream and complain at our problem and sometimes God but we hardly ever ask for His help.

You may have come to a cross road in life, and you need help and direction from God. All you need to do is ask for His help in prayers. God is your father and He is always willing to help you and He will help you in Jesus name.

Enjoy a fruitful week ahead. God bless you.

CMS

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please let me know if this post has made a difference in your life or if there is any way I can be of help to you

@
}, 10);